Skip to main content

Saturday night.

Forty degrees at five p. m. Too hot to cook. But I did.

One pan. Egg noodles, cooked for seven minutes.

Another pan. Broccoli, green beans, snow peas. Cooked until done.

Another pan. White wine, black pepper, garlic and a touch of cream. Into that, sliced mushrooms and a whole sliced avocado.

Now. Green vegetables over the egg noodles. Mushrooms and avocado cream sauce over the vegetables.

Too many pans. But it tastes good. With a very cold beer.

And tomorrow will be 43 degrees.

Comments

  1. As always - delicious.


    The days are growing longer - finally. I can't say it's warmer. But it's not freezing.


    For now.

    Soon it will be my turn for the heat of summer.


    I am ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually this has been a pretty clement winter in my part of the northern hemisphere--Ohio. Not to say that I'm not longing for spring and the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send a little cool air down my way, Food Whore and Lucette!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment