Skip to main content

Blog fog.

* Comments and/or links on this weblog are accessible on some mobile devices but not some desktop devices.

* On some devices comments are accessible by clicking story headline (this click through is slightly misaligned on my mobile device).

* To add to the frustration, my mobile phone was lost on Saturday when I temporarily placed it on the bonnet of my car when pruning a tree in the front garden, after which Tracy backed out and drove off (not her fault; she could not have seen phone from driver’s seat) consigning the device to be crushed under some truck or hurled into a street drain. New SIM is on its way; new (second hand) phone obtained on Monday from Saeed in Walker’s Arcade.

* On the upside, the actual fog has cleared here and it is a sunny day. 

Comments

  1. Sorry to hear about your phone. I just tested and got the same issue as before - I can only comment on the top post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment